Monday, October 31, 2005

New part-time funding package not enough to cover high fees

http://www.nusonline.co.uk/news/271517.aspx

My 2 cents:
Looks like the Government is attempting to get more people to get into university, especially part-time students, but the NEW LABOUR (Blair) Government's plans has a few bugs in it:
*Part-Time Course Fees remain uncapped, meaning that part-time student could still have to pay thousands of punds on these fees.

Youthkip (UKIP Youth) is committed to ending these expensive top-up fees, which by doing so will enable many students to start going to university without debt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know me too well Matt...

Oh wait you dont.

And Alex. I'll think about that. OK?

2:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know me too well Matt...

Oh wait you dont.

And Alex. I'll think about that. OK?

2:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page traffic counter
Dicks Sporting Goods Coupon